Download the Netcraft extension for opera Browser add-ons store. Netcraft extension latest version 1.16.6 free Download and use it.
Netcraft Extension extension Download for Opera
Firstly, the Netcraft extension is an attractive and very useful opera browser add-ons. Installing the Netcraft add-on only requires you to visit the dedicated section for the Opera extensions store. Also, Netcraft extension latest version 1.16.6 for opera browser Free Download and install now. Opera browser provides Open source add-ons code for every user.
Table of Contents
Netcraft extension for opera
However, I have been using Different versions of opera for about 10 years. I can say that its many features. Opera extension is very helpful for customizing and developing every work. Also read: Facebook Messenger extension
Netcraft extensions Features
What’s new in v1.16.6?
• Added an option to disable protection on individual websites by clicking the Netcraft icon and selecting ‘Disable protection for this site’
• Added support for synchronising settings between browser installs
• Updated the Netcraft icon
• Minor bugfix
• Protection against phishing sites — The Netcraft anti-phishing community is effectively a giant neighbourhood watch scheme, empowering the most alert and most expert members to defend everyone within the community. As soon as the first recipients of a phishing mail report it, we can block it for all users of the extension providing an additional level of protection from Phishing. Netcraft processes reports of fraudulent URLs from a diverse variety of sources and proactively searches for new fraudulent sites.
• Credential leak detection – Even if you come across a shopping site skimmer that Netcraft has not yet detected, the extension can still work to protect your card details. Credential leak detection inspects outgoing requests on the fly, blocking them if they carry your sensitive data to potentially malicious external domains. The compromised site is then blocked and reported to Netcraft.
• Detailed site reports – simply click the Netcraft logo to access a wealth of information about the sites you visit, helping you to make informed choices about their safety.
• Risk Ratings – we evaluate the characteristics of the site and compare these against those depicted by fraudulent sites. The result is a simple visual summary displayed on the site report.
• Conveniently report suspected phishing & fraudulent sites – At the click of the button you can report suspected web forgeries to Netcraft, helping to protect the community. Netcraft operates an incentive scheme for Phishing site submissions, including iPads, backpacks, mugs, and more… https://news.netcraft.com/phishing-report-competition
• PFS indicator – check if sites using SSL for encryption support Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS). PFS ensures that if the private key of the site is compromised – for example by a court order, social engineering, an attack against the site, or cryptanalysis – your historical encrypted traffic is still safe.
• Heartbleed indicator – check if sites are still using an SSL certificate that was potentially compromised by Heartbleed. The extension uses data from Netcraft’s SSL Survey to determine whether a site offered the heartbeat TLS Extension prior to the Heartbleed disclosure. If this is the case, the extension will also check to see if the site’s SSL certificate has been replaced; if it has not, then the site is considered to be unsafe, as the certificate’s private key could have been compromised.
• Protection against cross site scripting (XSS) — The extension optionally traps XSS and other suspicious URLs which contain characters highly likely to deceive.
Find out more about the Extension, including detailed tutorials, FAQs, phishing statistics, and how to protect yourself from online fraud at: https://toolbar.netcraft.com
Netcraft is an Internet services company based in Bath, England. We provide a range of services relating to internet data analysis, defences against fraud and phishing, web application security testing, and automated network scanning. In particular, Netcraft’s anti-phishing services are very widely licensed, ultimately protecting hundreds of millions of people.
In conclusion, It is Normally a Good idea to stick to the Opera Browser extension store. Whenever you have To download and install the extension on the opera add-ons web store. The Opera addons store generally works well. Moreover, The extension is guaranteed to be safe but on the rare occasion, the store may be down, or you’re restricted from using it.
|File size:||760.9 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|