ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS
Download the ImTranslator extension for opera Browser web store. ImTranslator extension latest version 16.41 free Download and use it. No Need Any registration.
ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS extension Download for Opera
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss ImTranslator extension Pop-up Bubble and its Options. Above all, ImTranslator extension for opera support for Inline Translator application. The new version allows you to choose between Google and Microsoft as the translation provider for Inline Translators.
Opera is one of the best browsers for Windows PC and Mac. Also ImTranslator extension for every Opera browser user. In fact, it’s still a really great browser for Windows. But the problem is that the extension for Chrome and Firefox aren’t as good as they could be. However, you can make them better with a few extensions that give you a lot more control over your browser experience. Also, ImTranslator Translator Dictionary TTS extension by imtranslator latest version 16.41 for opera browser Free Download and install now. Opera browser provides Open source add-ons code for every user.
Table of Contents
ImTranslator Extension for opera
Just in case you are in the process of searching for the free ImTranslator Extension to download in your browser, then here is a word of advice. You can simply navigate to this post and select the Extension that you need from the list provided on the page. This way, you will be able to download it in your browser without any hassle. However, I have been using Different versions of opera for about 10 years. I can say that its many features. Opera extension is very helpful for customizing and developing every work. Also read: Ddict
operaextensions.com is a website that provides free Opera browser addons download for Chrome, Opera. It works as a great alternative to Opera Official website. Even more, the Opera browser extension Download and also provides the full version of Opera browsers.
ImTranslator Extension For Opera Features
What’s new in this version:
Added Dark Mode Theme for ImTranslator, Pop-up Bubble and Options.
Added Microsoft Translator support for Inline Translator application. The new version allows you to choose between Google and Microsoft as the translation provider for Inline translator.
Added the option “Immediately display popup” to Auto Translate on mouse selection in the Pop-up Bubble.
ImTranslator translates selected text, words (Dictionary), phrases and webpages between more than 100 languages using 3 translation providers: GOOGLE, MICROSOFT BING AND OTHER TRANSLATORS
TRANSLATE SELECTED TEXT with
* ImTranslator where you can edit text and get reverse translation
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* Inline Translator with embedded side-by-side highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WORDS with Dictionary via
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* ImTranslator with voice
* Inline Translator with embedded highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WEBPAGES (including https pages)
* Inline Translator (embedded translation): Ctrl+Alt+C
* ImTranslator (translation in window): Ctrl+Alt+Z
* Pop-up Bubble (pop-up translation): Ctrl+Alt
* Webpage Translation: Ctrl+Alt+P
* Dictionary (word translation)
* translation between more than 100 languages
* 5 thousand characters per translation
* multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Translator)
* words translation with Dictionary
* translation history
* translation of the entire webpage with mouseover translation option
* text-to-voice in many languages
* automatic language detection
* back translation
* shortcuts customization
* complete customization of each translation tool
* possibiity to disable multiple translation providers
* localization of the user interface
HOW TO LAUNCH ImTranslator
* click ImTranslator button on the Opera toolbar
* use the context menu ImTranslator, then choose preferred translation application
* use shortcut keys (Ctrl+Alt+Z)
HOW TO TRANSLATE SELECTION
Select the text and:
* right-click context menu ImTranslator:Translator, Dictionary, TTS, then choose Inline Translator (shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+C),
or Pop-up Bubble (shortcut key: Ctrl+Alt),
or ImTranslator: Translate Selection (shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+Z)
* click the floating button to run Pop-up Bubble Translator.
HOW TO WORK WITH INLINE TRANSLATOR
Inline Translator translates selected text sentence-by-sentence, and inserts the translation into the webpage preserving the original formatting.
* Inline translator can be run on mouse selection from the context menu, or shortcut.
* Insert translation after or before the selected text.
* Translation can replace the original text.
* Preserve the original page formatting.
* Display translation in brackets or without.
* Align translation for better visibility by using the line break option.
* Control of the text selection by observing the word boundaries.
* Select color of the translated text.
* Clear inserted translation and restore original page formatting.
* Auto language detection of the source text.
* Words translation using the built-in dictionary.
* Translation history.
* Shortcuts customization.
ImTranslator Options provide a perfect way to customize ImTranslator, Inline Translator, Pop-up Bubble and Webpage Translation.
* Set unique language settings for each translation application.
* Set one language settings for all translation applications.
* Enable the auto language detection.
* Enable Dictionary to translate single words.
* Enable the back translation for ImTranslator application.
* Choose shortcut to launch translation applications.
* Modify the Pop-up Bubble behavior.
* Perform translation by selecting the text with the mouse.
* Choose the size of the font.
* Change appearance of the inline translation.
* Enable Translation History to store translation records for each translation tool.
* Access Translation History records to search, sort, split by sentences, export and save.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
How To Install ImTranslator Extension for Opera Browser?
To install BTRoblox extension for Opera browser, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download the extension you want to install from their website.
2. Open your browser and then go to “Tools” -> “Add-ons”.
3. Search for the downloaded file in the list of add-ons that appears on the right side of your screen, click it and then click “Install”.
4. The installation process will begin automatically, follow it until it is finished successfully or close this window if you wish to cancel the installation process at any time.
How to Uninstall ImTranslator Extension Opera
If you are looking for the best way to uninstall the ImTranslator extension for Opera browser, then this article is just what you need. Here we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall an extension in Opera browser.
1: Open the browser and go to “Tools” menu
2: Click on “Extensions”
3: Select the extension that you want to remove from your browser.
4: From here, click on “Remove”
In conclusion, It is Normally a Good idea to stick to the Opera Browser extension store. Whenever you have To download and install the extension on the opera add-ons web store. The Opera addons store generally works well. Moreover, The extension is guaranteed to be safe but on the rare occasion, the store may be down, or you’re restricted from using it,
|File size:||2.4 MB|
|Language:||English (United States)|