Download the Jenkins Helper extension for opera Browser add-ons store. Jenkins Helper extension latest version 2.1.0 free Download and use it.
Jenkins Helper extension Download for Opera
Firstly, the Jenkins Helper extension is an attractive and very useful opera browser add-ons. Installing the Jenkins Helper add-on only requires you to visit the dedicated section for the Opera extensions store. Also, Jenkins Helper extension by liying latest version 2.1.0 for opera browser Free Download and install now. Opera browser provides Open source add-ons code for every user.
Jenkins Helper extension for opera
However, I have been using Different versions of opera for about 10 years. I can say that its many features. Opera extension is very helpful for customizing and developing every work. Also read: Octopatcher
Jenkins Helper extensions Features
A browser extension that greatly improves the productivity of using Jenkins.
This extension can:
1. Job monitoring: Monitor the build state of Jenkins Job and display a notification when the build is complete. Provide a “monitor” interface to view the build status of the Job of interest at any time. Provides filtering capabilities to filter Jobs based on build results.
2. Build parameter view: It’s easy to quickly view build information and build parameters under each Build page and its subpages. A button to view the last/next build parameters is available, and the complete build log can be downloaded directly to the local.
3. Node disk space monitoring: Monitor the amount of the Jenkins node’s disk space. If the amount of the remaining space of the node is less than or equal to a given threshold, the notification will alert and provide a monitor page to check the amount of the remaining space of the node at any time.
4. Intelligent search in the address bar: enter jk in the address bar, press the space key and enter intelligent search mode. Enter the job name to quickly match the corresponding Jenkins Job link.
5. Job Statistics: Statistics Job’s running node / timed build schedule / whether to disable / whether to allow concurrent information and so on.
6. Parameter stashing and recovery: At the bottom of the Build/Rebuild page, two buttons are generated, Stash Parameters and Recover Parameters. Click Stash Parameters to save the parameter values filled in the current page. Click Recover Parameters to restore the last saved parameter values to the current page.
7. Custom settings: Some personal settings can be made for your unique needs.
In conclusion, It is Normally a Good idea to stick to the Opera Browser extension store. Whenever you have To download and install the extension on the opera add-ons web store. The Opera addons store generally works well. Moreover, The extension is guaranteed to be safe but on the rare occasion, the store may be down, or you’re restricted from using it,
|File size:||315.0 KB|