No Rating Available.
Find The XTranslate extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also,XTranslate add-ons 2.76.2 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
XTranslate extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, XTranslate extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, XTranslate add-ons developed by ixrock . In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first XTranslate For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. XTranslate extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples XTranslate. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install XTranslate extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss XTranslate extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Read more :
XTranslate Extension Features
Translate texts within page context, customize your own style of popup block, and more.
Translate from 100+ foreign languages to your native directly on web-site you’re reading or
put text in the extension’s drop-down window.
1) Many ways to get translation of text from the page:
– double-click on the word
select text and get immediate translation after one of:
– press hotkey defined in extension settings (**Alt+Shift+X** by default)
– click on the translate icon appeared near selected text
– click on selected text (turned off by default)
– just release mouse button (turned off by default)
– write text in input fields, mouse over it and press hotkey
– press context menu on the page and select item to get translation in place or translate whole page in new tab with specific translation vendor.
You can get even some information from images by putting mouse cursor over the image element and
press hotkey (title or alt attributes will be used, if applicable).
This trick actually works with any element under mouse cursor. Just put mouse over item and press hotkey!
Translation in PDF files also works, but handling popup only possible from context menu.
2) Listen text-to-speech for all supported translation vendors
3) Adjust your unique design of the popup with translated text
4) Customize the ways of getting translations and other options in the settings
5) Insert any text in app’s window (**Alt+X** hotkey by default) and get translation of sentences or words with dictionary support
6) Save your favourite translation directions as bookmarks for quick access
7) View and edit history of translations
Available translation vendors:
* Google – http://translate.google.com/
* Yandex – http://translate.yandex.com/
* Bing – https://www.bing.com/translator
* DeepL – https://www.deepl.com/translator (free subscription limits: up to 500 000 chars/month)
XTranslate add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are XTranslate add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install XTranslate For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search XTranslate extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. XTranslate opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with XTranslate then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.
|Deutsch, English, Српски, русский, 中文 (繁體)