By Danny Lin
No Rating Available.
Find The WebScrapBook extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, WebScrapBook add-ons 1.7.1 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
WebScrapBook extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, WebScrapBook extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, WebScrapBook add-ons developed by Danny Lin . In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first WebScrapBook For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. WebScrapBook extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples WebScrapBook. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install WebScrapBook extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss WebScrapBook extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Read more : Wildfire extension
WebScrapBook Extension Features
Capture web pages to local device or backend server for future retrieval, organization, annotation, and editing.
WebScrapBook is a browser extension that captures the web page faithfully with various archive formats and customizable configurations, for future retrieval, organization, annotation, and editing. This project inherits from legacy Firefox add-on ScrapBook X.
1. Capture faithfully: A web page shown in the browser can be captured without losing any subtle detail. Metadata such as source URL and timestamp are also recorded.
2. Customizable capture: WebScrapBook can save selected area in a page, save source page (before processed by scripts), or save page as a bookmark. How to capture images, audio, video, fonts, frames, styles, scripts, etc. are also customizable. A web page can be saved as a folder, a ZIP-based archive file (HTZ or MAFF), or a single HTML file.
3. Page editing: A web page can be highlighted, annotated, or edited before or after a capture.
4. Organizable collections: Captured pages can be organized in the browser sidebar using one or more scrapbooks, and each scrapbooks holds a hierarchical tree structure to organize data items. Notes using HTML or markdown format can also be created and managed. (*)
5. Fulltext searching: Each scrapbook can be further indexed for a rich-feature search (using title, fulltext, comment, source URL, create time, modify time, etc.). (*)
6. Remote access: Captured data can be hosted with a central backend server and be read or edited from other devices. Alternatively, a scrapbook can generate a static site index and be distributed as a static web site. (*)
7. Mobile support: WebScrapBook supports mobile browsers such as Firefox for Android and Kiwi browser. You can capture and edit the web page from a mobile phone or tablet.
8. Legacy ScrapBook support: Scrapbooks created from legacy ScrapBook or ScrapBook X can be converted into WebScrapBook-compliant format for usage. (*)
* All or partial functionality of a starred feature above requires a running collaborating backend server, which can be easily set up using PyWebScrapBook. (*)
* An HTZ or MAFF archive file can be viewed using the built-in archive page viewer, with PyWebScrapBook or other assistant tools, or by opening the index page after unzipping.
* For further information and frequently asked questions, visit the documentation wiki: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Intro
* For better discussion, please report an issue to the source repository: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues
* Donate to support us if you find this tool helpful: https://www.paypal.me/danny0838/5usd
WebScrapBook add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are WebScrapBook add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install WebScrapBook For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search WebScrapBook extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. WebScrapBook opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with WebScrapBook then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.