No Rating Available.
Find The Schoology Plus extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Schoology Plus add-ons 7.7.3 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Schoology Plus extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Schoology Plus extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Schoology Plus add-ons developed by schoologypl.us. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Schoology Plus For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Schoology Plus extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Schoology Plus. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Schoology Plus extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Schoology Plus extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read : Scite
Schoology Plus Extension Features
Schoology Plus enhances your Schoology experience with numerous interface improvements
(All features below marked with an asterisk * can be changed or customized with a setting)
Brand New Dark and Light Themes
– Dark Theme for Schoology! No more blinding whites!
– Modern Light Theme which revitalizes the late 2000s interface to look modern and new
– Many other theme options as well, or make your own!
– Replaces your school’s logo with the Schoology logo
– You can create a custom theme or choose one of the small selection of built-in themes (including rainbow mode!)
– Two of the built-in themes are the “LAUSD Dark Blue” and “LAUSD Orange” themes which restore the interface to the new and old versions of the LAUSD theme respectively including the logo)
– For non-LAUSD schools, an auto-generated theme will be created to match your school’s default theme
– Custom themes can change colors throughout the interface as well as the logo and course icons. Custom themes can even use custom rainbow color patterns!
– To learn more about creating custom themes, see Theme Editor
– Built-in course icons for many courses*
– Custom themes can also introduce custom icons for courses
– Quick Access panel on the right sidebar on the homepage with one-click access to important pages*
– Links for grade report, courses, mastery, and more
– Each class has a link to its home page, grades page, and mastery page
– Click the icons next to each course to access its specific pages
Check Marks for Submitted Upcoming Assignments*
– By default, green check marks ✔ are shown on all assignments you’ve submitted.
– You can also manually check off assignments as you complete them
– There are also options for putting a strikethrough through the assignment title or hiding the assignments completely.
– Toolips for items on the materials page show previews
– Assignments show score and grade category
– PDF files show previews and number of pages
Courses In Common
– View all courses you share with a classmate by visiting their profile page
Miscellaneous Interface Improvements
– Adds a button to quickly jump to archived courses in the Courses drop-down list*
– Adds option to hide the upcoming and overdue assignments sidebars on the home page*
– Indicates when a class is graded on a weighted scale*
– Changed the courses drop down menu to show 6 courses across instead of 4
– Notice when submitting a quiz when questions are left blank
GRADES PAGE IMPROVEMENTS
Miscellaneous Grades Page Improvements
– Classes are sorted by period*
– Grades are displayed when classes are collapsed
– Displays letter grades for classes that don’t provide them*
– The specific score needed for each grade can be customized, see Custom Grading Scales
– Point totals are displayed for classes with unweighted categories
– Point totals are displayed for all assignment categories
– Displays point buffers from the next lowest letter grade and number of points needed to reach the next highest letter grade for unweighted classes
– The number of possible points for an assignment is shown even when a grade has not yet been entered for that assignment
– Percentages are shown for each individual assignment
– Removes the useless “(no grading period)” section from all classes
– Right click a class to quickly jump to a specific page or to edit that course’s settings
– Allows you to locally modify the grade of an assignment
– Schoology Plus will recalculate the grades for each category and for the entire class
– Weighted categories are taken into account when recalculating grades
– Allows you to simulate adding an assignment
– Assignments can be added to any category, and can be given any grade
– This allows you to see how an upcoming assignment will affect your grade with different scores
– Allows you to calculate the minimum grade for an assignment required to reach a certain grade in the class (right click on an assignment)
– Useful to see what grade you need on the final to keep your A in the class!
– Allows you to simulate dropping a grade (right click on an assignment)
– Desktop notifications for when new grades are posted*
– Extension icon shows number of new grades posted*
– Clicking the extension icon will take you to:
– Your notifications if you have newly posted grades
– The Schoology homepage if you do not
Schoology Plus Announcements
– Announcements about Schoology Plus will be sent as desktop notifications*
– They will also show as posts in your news feed*
SCHOOLOGY PLUS SETTINGS
Schoology Plus has customizable settings, including but not limited to:
– Sets the theme for the Schoology Plus interface. Currently, Schoology Plus has 4 built-in themes and a theme editor for you to make your own.
– Desktop Notifications
– Displays desktop notifications and a number badge on the extension button when new grades are entered
– Custom Grading Scales
– Uses custom grading scales (set per-course in Course Options) when courses don’t have one defined
– Order Classes
– Changes the order of your classes on the grades and mastery pages
– Archived Courses Button
– Shows a button labeled “See Archived” next to the “See All” button in the courses dropdown
Schoology Plus is equipped with a fully-featured theme editor, allowing you to create your own custom theme. The theme editor allows you to preview your changes to the interface, including colors, logos, cursors, and custom icons. To learn more about the theme editor, see the Theme Editor help page.
– You can set a nickname for a course, allowing you to make friendlier and nicer looking names that appear everywhere in the interface where the ugly name appeared previously.
Custom Grading Scales
– You can create custom grading scales for courses where the teacher does not have a grading scale set for the class.
– This will be used to calculate letter grades for assignment categories and courses on the grades page
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT DISCORD
Schoology Plus has a Discord server where you can offer feature suggestions, report bugs, get support, or just talk with other Schoology Plus users. Visit https://discord.schoologypl.us to join.
Please see https://github.com/aopell/SchoologyPlus/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md for information about contributing to Schoology Plus. This document also includes methods for reporting bugs and submitting feature requests.
This extension was created by Aaron Opell (https://github.com/aopell). Significant development assistance has been provided by Glen Husman (https://github.com/glen3b). Various other contribution information is located in the Contributors dialog accessible via a link in the footer of Schoology Plus settings.
This project is open source under the MIT License. See the https://github.com/aopell/SchoologyPlus/blob/develop/LICENSE for more information.
Schoology Plus is not affiliated with Schoology Inc. or the Los Angeles Unified School District. Schoology, the SCHOOLOGY® wordmark, and the S logo are registered and unregistered trademarks of Schoology, Inc. in the United States. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
Schoology Plus add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Schoology Plus add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Schoology Plus For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Schoology Plus extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Schoology Plus opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Schoology Plus then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.