No Rating Available.
Find The Page saver extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Page saver add-ons 1.5.0 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Page saver extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Page saver extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Page saver add-ons developed by Simmetric. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Page saver For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Page saver extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Page saver. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Page saver extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Page saver extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read : Pagenote
Page saver Extension Features
Saves the current web page as one file with all external dependencies (style, script, images) downloaded and inlined
Saves a complete web page in its current state as one file with all external dependencies (scripts, stylesheets, images) inlined into the page.
Useful if you want to archive a page, test your website on any device or for SEO purposes.It’s also useful to compute the footprint of your page: how much data does a first time visitor have to download?
Note that while an inlined page can still connect to JSON or XML webservices, the inlined page does not persist security information or sessions so you may run into authentication issues.
* Better handling of relative file paths
* The browser action button is now clickable
* Lighter color scheme
* Fixed: <link> tags were skipped if not all lowercase
* Vastly improved speed
* Resolved issues with inlining never ending
* Resolved issue with adblockers interfering with inlining
* Added support for images in <embed> and <source srcset> tags
* Added: overlay with progress information and button to stop inlining and get the page immediately
* Added: when clicking on the Chrome menu icon, users get instructions to use the right-click menu
* Fixed: timeout still fired even if the page was saved normally
* Fixed: illegal characters in downloaded file name
* Fixed: some problems with downloading resources are now fixed
* Removed invalid characters from filename when saving the inlined page
* Major rewrite for speed improvement
* Added options page
* Fixed problems that were preventing certain webpages from being inlined
* Renamed to Page saver
* Fixed: img tags without src attribute caused the inlining process to fail
* Fixed: @import statements in stylesheets weren’t processed
* Fixed: url() and @import statements in already inline stylesheets weren’t processed
* Fixed: page output was saved with incorrect character encoding
* Fixed: prevented process from halting when any resource couldn’t be downloaded
* Fixed: url() references in CSS that contained certain characters were not inlined
* Fixed: url() references in CSS were not inlined
* Fixed: pages without external resources were not being saved
* Added: meta tag with source URL and timestamp
* Added: activity indication while inlining resources
* Changed: source URL is used to create filename
* Initial release
Page saver add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Page saver add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Page saver For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Page saver extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Page saver opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Page saver then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.