No Rating Available.
Find The JSON Viewer extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, JSON Viewer add-ons 0.18.1 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
JSON Viewer extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, JSON Viewer extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, JSON Viewer add-ons were developed by tulios. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first JSON Viewer For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. JSON Viewer extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples JSON Viewer. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install JSON Viewer extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss JSON Viewer extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read: Browsec VPN – Free VPN for Chrome
JSON Viewer Extension Features
The most beautiful and customizable JSON/JSONP highlighter that your eyes have ever seen. Open source at https://goo.gl/fmphc7
It is a Chrome extension for printing JSON and JSONP.
* This extension might crash with other JSON highlighters/formatters, you may need to disable them
* To highlight local files and incognito tabs you have to manually enable these options on the extensions page
* Sometimes when the plugin updates chrome leaves the old background process running and revokes some options, like access to local files. When this happens just recheck the option that everything will work again
* Works on local files (if you enable this in chrome://extensions)
* Syntax highlighting
* 27 built-in themes
* Collapsible nodes
* Clickable URLs (optional)
* URL does not matter (the content is analysed to determine if its a JSON or not)
* Inspect your json typing “json” in the console
* Hot word `json-viewer` into omnibox (type `json-viewer` + TAB and paste your JSON into omnibox, hit ENTER and it will be highlighted)
* Toggle button to view the raw/highlighted version
* Works with numbers bigger than Number.MAX_VALUE
* Option to show line numbers
* Option to customize your theme
* Option to customize the tab size
* Option to configure a max JSON size to highlight
* Option to collapse nodes from second level + Button to unfold all collapsed nodes
* Option to include a header with timestamp + url
* Option to allow the edition of the loaded JSON
* Option to sort json by keys
* Option for C-style braces and arrays
* Scratch pad, a new area which you can type/paste JSON and format indefinitely using a button or key shortcut. To access type `json-viewer` + `TAB` + `scratch pad` ENTER
This plugin is open source
Bugs and suggestions
Thiago Pontes (@thiagopnts)
Ben Hollander (@benhollander)
Mehdi Bahrami (@mehdibahraami)
Reimund Trost (@reimund)
Ben van Enckevort (@benvan)
Any questions tweet me @tulios
JSON Viewer add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are JSON Viewer add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install JSON Viewer For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search JSON Viewer extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. JSON Viewer opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with JSON Viewer then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.
|Language:||English (United States)|