Dr.Web Link Checker
By Doctor Web, Ltd.
No Rating Available.
Find The Dr.Web Link Checker extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Dr.Web Link Checker add-ons 18.104.22.16850 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Dr.Web Link Checker extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Dr.Web Link Checker extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Dr.Web Link Checker add-ons developed by Doctor Web, Ltd.. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Dr.Web Link Checker For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Dr.Web Link Checker extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Dr.Web Link Checker. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Dr.Web Link Checker extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Dr.Web Link Checker extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read : Google Hangouts App (Unofficial)
Dr.Web Link Checker Extension Features
Dr.Web antivirus extension for scanning links. Accessible from the context menu. Automatically scans links on Facebook and VK.
Dr.Web Link Checker is a free extension for Google Chrome that can instantly scan webpages and files downloaded from the Internet, and block website attempts to monitor user activity and display advertisements.
If, for some reason, you have not yet entrusted Dr.Web products to defend your computers, use Dr.Web Link Checker, and surf the World Wide Web without fear of virus attacks, phishing attempts, and annoying ads!
Dr.Web Link Checker’s automatic features
• Protects against phishing attempts and virus infections in social networks (VKontakte, Facebook, and Google+). External links in social networks are scanned automatically, and then a warning is displayed about the danger of following links from social networks to other sites.
• Blocks attempts to monitor user Internet activity, including on social networks.
Blocks all the most common ad network resources and web behaviour analytics that allow user search requests and visited sites to be analysed and the resulting collected data to be used to display specific ads to users.
• Blocks ads (social network advertising plugins embedded in pages of third-party sites, ad networks, flash banners and videos, and separate ad units on a page). User-created site exceptions lists indicate which sites can display ads.
for phishing attempts, malware, unwanted or non-recommended sites
• Scans links before visiting a site
• Scans files (up to 12 MB in size) before downloading them from the Internet
• Checks links in e-mail messages processed by Mozilla Thunderbird
• Detects and checks malformed links
• Sends requests to add specific advertising sites into the Dr.Web database
Dr.Web Link Checker add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Dr.Web Link Checker add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Dr.Web Link Checker For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Dr.Web Link Checker extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Dr.Web Link Checker opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Dr.Web Link Checker then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.
|Copyright:||Doctor Web, Ltd.|