Toolbox for Google Play Store
No Rating Available.
Find The Toolbox extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Toolbox add-ons 2.9 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Toolbox for Google Play Store extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Toolbox extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Toolbox for Google Play Store add-ons developed by apkmirror.com. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Toolbox For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Toolbox extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Toolbox for Google Play Store. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Toolbox extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Toolbox extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read : Web Archives
Toolbox Extension Features
Enhances the Google Play Store™ with various features.
-= Description =-
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ (TGPS) has the following features:
1. APKMirror, Android Police, and Appbrain buttons are added to all Play Store app pages. All the buttons are optional and can be toggled from the settings.
2. Beta status button. TGPS will tell you if an app you’re looking at offers a beta program and whether you’re part of the beta. Just like before, this function is optional and can be disabled in the settings.
3. Screenshot enhancements. TGPS adds a horizontal scrollbar to the screenshot gallery on app pages.
4. Language/region picker. This adds dropdown menus to the Play Store for changing the current display language and country/region, allowing you to check international prices and other information.
The extension was developed by the team at AndroidPolice.com and APKMirror.com.
-= Changelog =-
– Added support for new Play Store design.
– Fixed duplicate language/location dropdowns.
– Fixed Firefox for Android support.
– Added new dropdown menus for changing the current language and Play Store region (helpful for checking international pricing).
– Added download count to APKMirror button.
– Fixed bug where using arrow key on screenshot gallery would skip screenshots.
– APKMirror button now shows latest version on hover.
– The buttons now show up lower to avoid shifting Google’s own buttons (“Install,” “Pre-register,” etc).
– Google changed the Play Store, which broke our buttons. That’s fixed now.
– Fixed bug where buttons would sometimes not appear on app listings.
– Fixed a bug where the Play Store Wishlist button would become hidden.
– Fixed a bug where buttons sometimes wouldn’t appear on Firefox for Android.
– Fixed a bug where Join Beta button wouldn’t work in non-English languages.
– Fixed a bug where buttons would sometimes load in the wrong place or would be misaligned.
– The toolbar settings popup has been removed. Toolbox settings are still available from your browser’s extensions/add-ons page.
– Fixed a bug where the app page buttons wouldn’t display in some circumstances.
– Fixed a bug where the screenshot gallery features stopped working.
– Fixed a bug where the APKMirror button didn’t work properly on newer versions of Chrome (v73.0.3666.0+).
– Performance has been improved.
– Play Store tabs will no longer freeze if APKMirror goes down.
– Added scrollbar to screenshot gallery on app pages.
– Keyboard left/right keys can now be used to scroll through app screenshots in full-screen mode.
– Added compatibility with new Play Store design.
– Updated buttons (specifically, beta info now shows up as a button too).
– Beta program info now appears on pre-registration apps.
– Behind-the-scenes performance improvements.
– Removed popup from clicking on disabled APKMirror button.
– Minor bug fixes.
– New design for settings page.
– Now works on mobile Play Store site.
– APKMirror button now turns gray if the app has not been uploaded.
– Improved support for Firefox on Android.
– Background process no longer runs when Play Store page is not open (Chrome and Opera only).
– Removed Ampersand fix because Google fixed the bug.
– Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
– Added support for Firefox and Opera (respective extensions are not live yet).
– Added various tweaks to improve performance, especially on page load.
– Fixed bug for authuser being read as null.
– Fixed bug where the content script would run on testing program pages.
– Fixed duplicate beta messages on app listings when user is already enrolled in beta program.
– Fixed bug where buttons would sometimes cover text on app listings.
– The top entry when right-clicking the extension button no longer links to apkmirror.com. Instead, it now links to the extension page.
– Fixed bug where buttons would randomly not get inserted into Play Store pages.
– Fixed bug where the app info layout would break in some languages.
– Fixed beta program spinner for Play Stores with languages other than English.
– Fixed beta program spinner when user not logged into Google account.
Toolbox add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Toolbox add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Toolbox For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Toolbox extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Toolbox opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Toolbox then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.