No Rating Available.
Find The SEOInfo extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, SEOInfo add-ons 2.4.0 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
SEOInfo extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, SEOInfo extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, add-ons developed by https://weeblr.com. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first SEOInfo For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. SEOInfo extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples SEOInfo. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install SEOInfo extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss SEOInfo extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Read more : Service Worker Detector
SEOInfo Extension Features
Shows SEO issues as you navigate pages. Displays performance data and full AMP status and errors for HTML pages.
SEOInfo automatically alerts you as you navigate your website of SEO-related errors. For instance: invalid canonical, hreflang, AMP version. At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes SEO checks, structured data validation, Lighthouse validation, AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
SEOInfo is available in English, Spanish and French – partial Russian translation.
Automated checks and validation:
– Core Web Vitals scores with icon alerts when out of bound
– Canonical: is the canonical link valid? ie not an error, not blocked by robots.txt or a redirect loop
– AMP pages: full validation. Errors and warnings are displayed in the extension (AMP-related features are not available on Firefox)
– HrefLang: full validation: multiple entries, blocking by meta or robots.txt, reciprocal links, valid language, country and script variations codes. Loads all hreflang targets and run the same checks
– Assets: load status (OK, 404, 403, etc)
On demand checks and validation:
– Structured data full validation (json+ld and microdata). Full report equivalent to that on Google online structured data tool.
– Desktop and Mobile versions audit using Google Insight API
– Full analysis and scoring with errors and recommendation on Performance, Accessibility, Best Practices, SEO and Progressive Web App
– Page title, description, canonical
– Accurate Google search results preview with title truncating by pixel, breadcrumb and publication date representation based on JSON-LD structured data and favicon
– Check if page can be indexed, followed – applying robots.txt content
– Page is mobile-compatible
– Chain of server-side redirects to load the page
– Performance and resources sizes displayed in table and as graphs
– Service workers with status and manifest
– All links on page, with follow, no-follow, internal vs external, invalid, non-HTTP, etc
– All links can be validated for HTTP status and errors
– All links can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status or redirects.
– AMP status: has an AMP version, is an AMP page?
– If a page as an AMP version, the AMP version is validated in the background so you do not need to visit it
– All HRefLang tags with validation results
– All server response headers
– Server IP and HTTP protocol version used
– All OGP and Twitter Cards tags
– All other meta tags and links tag
– All JSON-LD structured data tags
– List of all assets loaded, with error/success and from server/from cache status
– Assets list can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status, size, timings, redirects.
– Entire report can be saved in a different tab with a single-click and then printed or saved to a file.
The extension icon changes to tell you if the current page is ok or has errors or warning. Clicking the extension icon provides you with all the details.
SEOInfo add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are SEOInfo add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install SEOInfo For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search SEOInfo extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. SEOInfo opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with SEOInfo then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.
|Language:||English, Français, español, русский|