Scratch Developer Tools
No Rating Available.
Find The Scratch Developer Tools extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Scratch Developer Tools add-ons 1.24.3 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Scratch Developer Tools extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Scratch Developer Tools extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Scratch Developer Tools add-ons developed by griffpatch. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Scratch Developer Tools For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Scratch Developer Tools extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Scratch Developer Tools. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Scratch Developer Tools extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Scratch Developer Tools extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Read more : Selenium IDE
Scratch Developer Tools Extension Features
Scratch 3 Developer Tools to enhance your Scratch Editing Experience on https://scratch.mit.edu
Hey I’m Griffpatch from Scratch – For those who are serious about their Scratch Coding, this is the tool for you! 🙂
I’ve waited too long for an official way in Scratch 3 to jump to custom block definitions, etc… so I’ve begun to create my own chrome extension that allows for speedy navigation to any custom block, event receiver, or other hat blocks in your project. Now supports locating variable and list references by name and an improved script tidier.
Simply install the extension in chrome, and then load up a scratch project. The new Find box will appear (Ctrl + F to jump to it or mouse over it), and all the hat blocks in the current sprite are listed in order of type, name, and then where they are on the page. Click on one (or use keyboard) to jump straight to the block stack in the editor! YAY!!!
Much more to come if you like this… and the Scratch Team is willing 🙂 – Course they are *grin* – They love the Scratch community and so do I 🙂 – Enjoy everyone and let me know if there’s any problems at: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/griffpatch/
7 Oct 2021 – v1.20.2
● Remove “move costume to top/bottom” functionality
● Use Shift+Click instead of Alt+Click as an alternative to middle click
3 Aug 2021 – v1.18.0
● Support Alt+Click in addition to middle click
25 May 2021 – v1.15.0
● RTL (right-to-left) support
22 Apr 2021 – v1.13.0
● Added Make Space (when clicking on a script)
10 Feb 2020 – v1.9.1
● Support localization to other languages other than English
4 July 2020 – v0.2.4
● Bug fix for dragging element out of Ctrl+Space when you begin dragging from a emboldened area of the token
3 July 2020 – v0.2.3
● Experimental Ctrl + Space block injection
● Fix for input box not appearing on project load.
● Fix for pressing Ctrl+Left or Right while trying to enter text
1 July 2020 – v0.2.1
● Bug Fixes
● Made Help / Tutorials link fade out when not hovering over toolbar to make interface cleaner
30 June 2020 – v0.2.0
● Fixed find bar disappearing when going to project page and back
● Support for Mac Meta Key in place of control so that Meta + F works too.
● Keyboard navigation (ctrl + left or right arrows) to get back to where you were, or in costume editor change costumes
● Middle click a block to jump to definition
● Context menu options – clean up (+), copy, cut & Paste at mouse cursor (yay!)
● Switch all instances of variable in sprite with another variable – can be used to great effect to solve problems like where you want to use a for this sprite only vs a for all sprites variable.
● Send sprite costume to top / bottom in costume editor by right clicking a costume.
● Added help + link to tutorials on youtube
20 Sept 2019 – v0.1.3
● Added Support for searching broadcasts & custom block usages (within same sprite)
● Merged any duplicate events together in dropdown (e.g. when sprite cloned)
20 Sept 2019 – v0.1.0
● Added Support for searching variables & lists, plus keyboard navigation between usages (left + right arrows).
● Drop down stays open and current item selected until you click away.
● Blocks are only scrolled into view if they are ‘off screen’ or hidden under the drop down.
● Tidy Up Scripts button – I think this works better than the standard scratch one – it trys to keep the general order of scripts the same, but pushes things out and arranges them neatly. It also removes the orphaned blocks and places them all down the far left for easy deletion.
v0.0.1 – Initial Release
Scratch Developer Tools add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Scratch Developer Tools add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Scratch Developer Tools For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Scratch Developer Tools extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Scratch Developer Tools opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Scratch Developer Tools then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.