No Rating Available.
Find The Red Block extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Red Block add-ons 0.14.0.4 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Red Block extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Red Block extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Red Block add-ons developed by 가을별. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Red Block For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Red Block extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Red Block. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Red Block extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Red Block extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read : Send to Mail.
Red Block Extension Features
해로운 사용자를 막는 새로운 체인블락 확장기능
Red Block is an extension to block users from Twitter. It can use as replacement of Twitter Block Chain. It can blocks followers/followings, or block retweeters/likers to specific tweet.
– Compatible with React v17
– Fix the bug that when a Chain-block blocks a user, the One-click block button remains or even moves to the wrong position.
– Fix the bug that toggling One-click-block mode may not work on some web browsers.
– Fix the Red Block’s UI when not logged in to Twitter.
– Add Chinese translation.
– Fix bug that failed to download a blocklist created from Red Block.
– Fix bug that the “BlockBuster” doesn’t work correctly on Firefox.
– Fix bug that toggling One-click block mode doesn’t work on an extension’s right-click menu.
– Fix bug that a “Go to option page” menu item shows twice on the Chromium-based browser.
– Fixed bug that One-click block button doesn’t appear in Twitter’s design change (edge-to-edge)
— In this case, The block button will appear side of the menu button since there’s no space below the profile image on the tweet.
– Fixed the One-click block button’s margin doesn’t apply in RTL languages.
– Improved the Popup UI to load quicker.
– Added recurring session.
– Supports Twitter Space.
– Can export blocklist.
– Added options to adjust delay of blocking user in Chain-block
– Oneclick-block related:
– Supports TweetDeck.
– Added options to apply Oneclick-block mode to all tabs
– Moved Oneclick-block buttons to below of profile image
– Fixed Oneclick-block may not disappear after success block.
– Add menu to switching Oneclick-block mode to ON/OFF in Red Block’s right-click menu.
– Can use rightclick menu on new TweetDeck beta.
– Add “Run Chain-block on users who use this hashtag in their’s profile.” menu on rightclicking hashtag.
– Added backup/restore Red Block’s settings.
– Added reset settings.
– Some modification on Popup UI (Moved “New Session” buttons to below of session’s list)
– Fix Red Block shows `[Object object]` instead of proper error messages.
– (Experimental) Renamed “AntiBlock” to “BlockBuster”
– (Experimental) (BlockBuster) Added options to utilize accounts that logged-in to TweetDeck
– (Experimental) When you logged in with multiple accounts, there’s a menu to block/unblock/mute/unmute specific user with all of your accounts.
– (Experimental) Support Twitter’s experimental emoji reactions. When this option is enabled, you can run Unchain-block to users who liked specific tweet.
Red Block add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Red Block add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Red Block For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Red Block extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Red Block opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Red Block then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.