QR Code Generator
No Rating Available.
Find The QR Code Generator extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, QR Code Generator add-ons 9.16 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
QR Code Generator extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, QR Code Generator extension for opera has many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, QR Code Generator add-ons developed by https://high-qr-code-generator.com. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first QR Code Generator For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. QR Code Generator extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples QR Code Generator. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install QR Code Generator extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss QR Code Generator extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read : Cool Cursor
QR Code Generator Extension Features
A super handy QR Code Generator / Creator for you.
Converts your current page into QR Code with one click.
Generates QR Codes from free text, URLs on the fly.
The highest-rated QRCode Generator in the Chrome Web Store.
✓ Generate QR Code of your current page with just one click.
✓ Free for everyone.
✓ Scan/Analyze/Decode/Read QR Codes: Settings » Advanced
✓ Realtime QR Code creating: Just type
✓ Right-click to create QR Code for your selection.
✓ QRCode color and size customization.
✓ Available to download the QR Code as an image.
✓ “With-Logo”: Create your custom QR Code.
✓ Super fast and works offline.
✓ Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable).
✓ Able to turn off the context menus: Settings » Advanced
★★★★★ PLEASE RATE ★★★★★
If you like this extension, please write a review and rate us 5 star. I’m looking forward to reading your comments.
Updated on Dec 22:
– Bug fixes
Updated on Dec 15:
– Bug fixes
Updated on Oct 2:
– Added “Open in a fixed window” feature. You can have this QR Code always on your screen without removing it.
Updated on Aug 28, 2019:
– Fixed a bug that would cause the Chrome Extension panel show an error message.
– New icon design
Updated on Aug 9, 2019:
– Added Bulk QRCode Generator feature. You can generate more than one QR Codes and download them in a “.ZIP” file.
Updated on Aug 4, 2019:
– Added “HD” / “With-Logo” feature. Now you can generate your QR Code with a logo.
– Bug fixes.
Updated on Jun 28, 2019:
– Bug fixes.
Updated on May 1, 2019:
– Up to 50 languages support.
– Fixed text mistakes in Chinese/Japanese languages.
Updated on Apr 15, 2019:
– Fixed QR Code reader bug (some CJK characters might mess up)
Updated on Apr 5, 2019:
– As requested, download image now has size as suffix. For instance: exported_qrcode_image_350.png.
– Add “Runs offline” badge.
Updated on Mar 25, 2019:
– Fixed a bug that the QRCode scanner(reader) is not showing up after restarting Chrome.
Updated on Mar 17, 2019:
– Added QR Scanner(reader) feature as you demanded.
– Fixed the bug that QR code image size wrongly reset to 20px.
– Added an option to turn off the context menus if you don’t like them.
Updated on Mar 7, 2019:
– Fixed a bug that may cause the size of your download image unchangeable.
– Added a Donation button. Thanks for supporting.
Updated on Dec 8, 2018:
– Up to 7 languages support
Updated on Dec 6, 2018:
– Added 2 languages support
Updated on Dec 2, 2018:
– Using “activeTab” to replace “tab” permission. There will be NO “read your browser history” warning any more 🙂
Updated on Jan 15, 2018:
– Fixed some small bugs.
Updated on Dec 11, 2017:
– Able to copy the image directly (try to paste it anywhere else, like “Photoshop”).
Updated on Oct 2, 2017:
– Remove the “default hotkey” feature – now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the “settings”.
– ADDED ContextMenu feature – now you can “Quick QR” any stuff with two simple right clicks.
Updated on Jun 15, 2017:
– Focus the input zone after popup showed up – So that you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code
– Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup – If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands
Updated on Jun 13, 2017:
– Fixed a bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon.
Updated on Jun 2, 2017:
– Now you can enter more than one lines instead of a single line.
Updated on May 5, 2017:
– Fixed a bug that the “Save image” feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code.
Updated on Apr 6, 2017:
– Instantly updates the QR code when you typing.
Updated on Feb 25, 2017:
– Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly).
– Fixed a bug that created image can’t be transparent.
Updated on Jan 14, 2017:
– Transparent background.
– Customizable colors and size.
– You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click “Options” to access).
Updated on Jan 11, 2017:
– Added retina-display rendering support.
Updated on Jan 1, 2017:
– Redesign the layout.
– Fixed small bugs.
QR Code Generator add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are QR Code Generator add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install QR Code Generator For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search QR Code Generator extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. QR Code Generator opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with QR Code Generator then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.
|Language:||Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, English (UK), Filipino, Français, Kiswahili, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, español (Latinoamérica), hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, فارسی, मराठी, हिन्दी, বাংলা, ગુજરાતી, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ಕನ್ನಡ, മലയാളം, ไทย, አማርኛ, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어|