Checker Plus for Google Calendar™
No Rating Available.
Find The google calendar extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Checker Plus for Google Calendar™ add-ons 30.1 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Checker Plus for Google Calendar™ extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Google calendar extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Checker Plus for Google Calendar™ add-ons developed by jasonsavard.com. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Google calendar For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Google calendar extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Checker Plus for Google Calendar™. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Google calendar extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Checker Plus for Google Calendar™ extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Also read: Reminders
Google calendar Extension Features
See your next events, get meeting notifications and snooze events without opening the Google Calendar page!
100 times more powerful than regular calendar extensions and with desktop and voice notifications and great reviews
• Trusted developer of many extensions – more than one million satisfied users worldwide.
• Lots of features, options and updates
• Extensive FAQs at jasonsavard.com and personal tech support from me with very fast response
• Click “Website” or visit jasonsavard.com for more info.
• Extra features are available upon contributing “any” amount.
• Supports Google Tasks
• Supports Push Notifications
• I’ll add your suggestions.
Improve your productivity and your business with new features like this…
• Add events quickly with multiple ways…
– Click on a day in the popup calendar or just type it into the quick add ex. Lunch with Mom 11am Sunday
– Select the text on any page like “…dinner Aug 26th at 3:30pm…” and right click to add it automatically for that date!
– Right click a webpage and add it instantly to your calendar for tomorrow or any day or time! Try it in Gmail ex. a friend emails you to play soccer tomorrow, reply to them, then right click and save it to your calendar. You can also use the popup calendar see video https://youtu.be/hrrZa2egQDc
– Use Chrome’s address bar (Omnibox) to add an event by simply typing “cal” and then tab or space and your event title with the time or date. https://youtu.be/owtEUtueXp4
– When viewing a Facebook event page the popup gives you the choice to add it to your calendar
• Desktop notifications “like Outlook” when your event occurs that you can snooze and with optional voice notification: Add a cooking timer that yells out “take out pizza!”
• Sound and voice notification: Great for the visually impaired
• Supports multiple calendars and Google Apps™ (for Business or Education) and hosted
• Option to run in background even when Google Chrome is closed
• Popup a calendar for the month, week, agenda view when clicking on the icon or customize your own view!
• Show the current date or day or time until your next event and preview details of your future ones right on the icon
• Lots of options that you can customize, most are free (95%) and the rest is upon contributions of ANY amount because I’ve added those features by special requests
• Get reminders of your contacts’ birthdays and events
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them in the month view
• Notification of events even when there is no internet connection with offline mode
• Gray out past days or highlight weekends
Change log: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Calendar_changelog
Google calendar add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Google calendar add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Google calendar For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Google calendar extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Google calendar opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Google calendar then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.
|Language:||Deutsch, English, English (UK), Français, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, español (Latinoamérica), hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, فارسی, हिन्दी, ไทย, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어|