Extension source viewer
Download the Extension source viewer extension for opera Browser add-ons store. Extension source viewer extension latest version 1.6.13 free Download and use it.
Extension source viewer extension Download for Opera
Firstly, the Extension source viewer extension is an attractive and very useful opera browser add-ons. Installing the Extension source viewer add-on only requires you to visit the dedicated section for the Opera extensions store. Also, Extension source viewer extension latest by robwu version 1.6.13 for opera browser Free Download and install now. Opera browser provides Open source add-ons code for every user.
Table of Contents
Extension source viewer extension for opera
However, I have been using Different versions of opera for about 10 years. I can say that its many features. Opera extension is very helpful for customizing and developing every work. Also read: Internet Speed Te
Extension source viewer extensions Features
This Opera extension adds a button to right of the omnibox when a CRX file or Firefox addon has been detected.
By default, this is only enabled on the Chrome Web Store, the Opera addon gallery and Firefox addon gallery. Upon clicking the button, three actions
– Download extension as zip file
– View source
– Install extension
The default action (showing the above options) can be changed via the “Primary action on click” menu that appears when you right-click on the extension button.
The “View source” option opens a new tab with a simple viewer, with the following features:
– Download-as-zip and download-as-crx at the upper-right corner.
– List of file names, and the option to filter files with a regular expression.
– Find files containing a string, or with content matching a regular expression.
– Quickly jump between search results, or from/to a specific line.
– Automatic beautification (formatting) of code
– Syntax highlighting
– Image preview
– Show hashes (md5, sha1, sha256, sha384, sha512) of the file content.
– View content of embedded zip files.
– Download Chrome Web Store extensions for a different platform (e.g. Chrome OS or NaCl).
– View the contents of any URL or zip file.
– Permalink to file and search result within a zip or extension file.
It is also possible to view the source code of Chrome, Opera 15+ and Firefox extensions that are hosted elsewhere. Further, there is an option to show a contextmenu entry on links whose target is a Chromium extension. Both features can be toggled at the options page.
Online demo with similar functionality: https://robwu.nl/crxviewer/
In conclusion, It is Normally a Good idea to stick to the Opera Browser extension store. Whenever you have To download and install the extension on the opera add-ons web store. The Opera addons store generally works well. Moreover, The extension is guaranteed to be safe but on the rare occasion, the store may be down, or you’re restricted from using it,
|File size:||224.8 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|