Block Yourself from Analytics
No Rating Available.
Find The Block Yourself from Analytics extension for opera web and mobile Browser. Also, Block Yourself from Analytics add-ons 3.4.0 Latest version Free Download Opera Extensions store. Opera browser used by millions of people around the world.
Block Yourself from Analytics extension Download for Opera
Smart and high-speed web browsing; opera is ranked among the top browsers in the world. Although, Block Yourself from Analytics extension for opera many amazing features this unique web and mobile browser. Maybe, Block Yourself from Analytics add-ons developed by igorware.com. In this article, The extension has a lot of features and options, so it can be a bit confusing to use at first Block Yourself from Analytics For Opera. That’s why we’re going to walk you through setting up and using we will explore How to install extensions and add-ons to your Opera Browser below.
The next time you are asked to choose a browser, take a moment and consider the fact that Opera is one of the most underrated browsers in the world. Block Yourself from Analytics extension is a very useful add-on all over the world. In the others world, opera is that it was Developed with some quality full features and extension examples Block Yourself from Analytics. The best part about this Opera extension is that it’s free and easy to use.
Table of Contents
Install Block Yourself from Analytics extension for Opera
Opera is the top-ranking chromium Based web and mobile browser. You can every chromium Based extensions Install Opera web and mobile browsers. This is great news for users who use the desktop or mobile version of the popular internet browser, as they’ll all be able to enjoy it. After that, here we will discuss Block Yourself from Analytics extensions and all of them are Free Of Charge. Read more : Broken Link Checker
Block Yourself from Analytics Extension Features
Block your Google Analytics™ activity for the websites you own, no more false stats.
Extension is meant for webmasters to block their own visits for their websites thus avoiding false stats.
Easy to manage website list accepts domain names with wildcards. It is not meant to block Google Analytics™ script for all websites, I don’t support that so please don’t ask for this ability.
:: Minimum Requirements
Requires at least Chrome v63
:: How to use?
Open extension settings, go to websites list and add all your websites to the list. You can use “example.com” or “www.example.com” for exact match OR use wildchar like “*example.com” to match example.com with all it’s subdomains. Note that if you put dot between wildchar and domain name you would only match subdomains and not your naked domain name.
Extension is available for Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera.
:: Contact & Report Issues:
– added support for GA4
– improved Google Analytics script detection
– improved extension icon and tooltip handling
– added CSP for better security
– fixed issue with website importer not checking if domain attribute exists
– small improvement for options page
– fixed a known issue with websites that use service workers
– updated minimum requirements to Chrome v63 (technical reasons)
– support for ga-lite (Google Analytics Lite)
– support for Beacon API
– fixed issue with tab switching in extension options
– code cleanup
– updated minimum requirements to Chrome v29
– fixed logger script
– improved logger script
– fixed an issue where options page would not work if opened before extension has been initialised
– improved logger script
– extension icon will now behave a bit differently, it will not be disabled for “system” pages so you will still be able to access extension’s popup menu
– moved localStorage to storage API (rewrite of extension’s storage)
– changed default message for extension’s icon tooltip to avoid confusion
– enabled chrome_style for options, this should make sure options have more consistent UI with Chrome
– added error logger (this will help me catch errors sooner)
– other small fixes
– minimum browser requirement is now Chrome v22
===> Full changelog available on the website
Block Yourself from Analytics add-ons For opera Browser
If you want to boost the efficiency of your browser, then you can make use of Opera add-ons. Some of these extensions work with the latest versions of Opera browsers. Here are Block Yourself from Analytics add-ons that can help you make browsing more productive and efficient. Next to the extension’s release, there is some good news for Opera’s developer community.
How To install Block Yourself from Analytics For Opera Browser?
Fast Time open your Opera web browser to your computer.
- Then tap to Opera (menu).
- Then Tap to (extension) button Now open a new tab
- Now Search Block Yourself from Analytics extension
- Then Tab To install button.
Wait a few minutes after installing your add-ons auto-add your Opera mobile and Web Browser. If you have any problem check your internet connection.
In conclusion, Opera has sort time gained popularity for every user. Because it uses chromium-based all extensions are supported. Block Yourself from Analytics opera extensions provide you with a speedy and clear experience. If you have any problem with Block Yourself from Analytics then Feel free to comment below in the comment box.