Search by Image
Download the Search by Image extension for opera Browser add-ons store. Search by Image extension latest version 3.6.1 free Download and use it.
Search by Image extension Download for Opera
Firstly, the Search by Image extension is an attractive and very useful opera browser add-ons. Installing the Search by Image add-on only requires you to visit the dedicated section for the Opera extensions store. Also, Search by Image extension by dessant latest version 3.6.1 for opera browser Free Download and install now. Opera browser provides Open source add-ons code for every user.
Table of Contents
Search by Image extension for opera
However, I have been using Different versions of opera for about 10 years. I can say that its many features. Opera extension is very helpful for customizing and developing every work. Also read:Bookmark manager, Shorten URL, Text highlight
Search by Image extensions Features
Search by Image is a browser extension for Opera that makes effortless reverse image searches possible, and comes with support for more than 30 search engines.
Search by Image is an open source project made possible thanks to a community of awesome supporters. If you’d like to support the continued development of the extension, please check out https://armin.dev/go/patreon
The “Allow access to search page results” option must be enabled for the extension on the chrome://extensions page, otherwise the extension will not work as expected.
The extension helps journalists and researchers around the world to verify the authenticity of images, and assists the identification of false information and fake social media accounts. Search by Image is also popular among photographers, helping artists explore how their work is shared on the web, while shoppers find it valuable for discovering similar products at discounted prices.
The extension enables you to search for images from the context menu and the browser toolbar with the help of a diverse set of reverse image search engines, which can be toggled and reordered from the extension’s options. Visit the wiki for the full list of supported search engines.
Images positioned at the selected area are detected regardless of how they were embedded in the page. The extension also supports uploading local images, searching for video frames, capturing details within images, and searching for images from private sites.
A handful of search modes are offered that serve different use cases. The search mode can be set independently for the context menu and the browser toolbar from the extension’s options.
• Select: select an image on the page, then search for the image URL. Blob and data URLs will still be handled as image uploads. This is the default search mode.
• Select & upload: select an image on the page, then fetch the image, possibly from the browser cache, and upload it. This search mode is preferred for sites which do not allow direct linking of images, such as private sites.
• Capture: select and capture a page area, then upload it.
• Upload: select an image from your device, then upload it.
• URL: search for an image URL.
• Search with a single engine, or all enabled ones, directly from the top-level context menu item, or the browser toolbar button (see options)
• Detect any image on the page, including those declared in CSS and pseudo-elements
• Select the desired image from a dialog, when multiple images are found
• Search for images from private sites (see search modes)
• Search for local images (see search modes)
• Search for the current video frame
The context menu item is always visible, unless it is disabled. Visit the wiki for more details.
The extension is also available for Chrome, Edge and Firefox: https://github.com/dessant/search-by-image#readme
Reviews are not monitored for bug reports, please use GitHub for issues and feature requests.
In conclusion, It is Normally a Good idea to stick to the Opera Browser extension store. Whenever you have To download and install the extension on the opera add-ons web store. The Opera addons store generally works well. Moreover, The extension is guaranteed to be safe but on the rare occasion, the store may be down, or you’re restricted from using it,
|File size:||590.8 KB|
|Language:||English (United States)|